The purpose of this fund
An equally weighted portfolio of Canada's 'Big-Six' banks through Class A and Preferred shares issued by the corporation.
- •Equal weight exposure to Canada’s Big-Six banks through split share structure
- •Active covered-call writing strategy on up to 30% to enhance income and reduce volatility
- •Preferred Shares: attractive income stream with 6% coupon and high asset coverage ratio
- •Class A Shares: opportunity for greater upside participation relative to holding the portfolio directly
Equal weighted exposure to Canada’s Big-Six Banks enhanced with covered calls through a split share structure.
|Class A Shares:|
- To provide holders with regular monthly cash distributions targeting a yield of 8.0% per year (based on the issue price of the Class A Shares)
- To provide holders the opportunity for capital appreciation.
- To provide holders with 6% fixed coupon cumulative preferential monthly cash distributions.
Managed by -