NOUS SOMMES TOUJOURS À LA RECHERCHE DE PERSONNES TALENTUEUSES ET MOTIVÉES QUI EXCELLENT DANS UN MILIEU AXÉ SUR LA CROISSANCE ET L’ESPRIT D’ENTREPRISE.
Chez Purpose Investments, nous favorisons un milieu de travail agréable où règnent l’autonomie et le respect mutuel. Avez-vous la passion de servir les clients, en travaillant avec eux et en partageant nos valeurs afin d’atteindre leurs objectifs?
Cliquez sur un titre d’emploi pour accéder à la description et aux exigences du poste.
Do you get excited about building and executing marketing campaigns, building digital strategy and data analytics? Then this is the role for you.
The Digital Marketing & Data Analyst is responsible for executing and tracking day-to-day marketing initiatives for Purpose Investments. We are looking for a driven marketing professional with 1+ years of proven digital marketing experience who brings passion and curiosity to work every day.
- Build strategy and execute marketing initiatives across all Purpose digital and social media properties.
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to promote content that is relevant with current market trends using all marketing channels.
- Create & schedule engaging email, social media and other marketing channel campaigns that are delivered consistently to our audience.
- Analyze marketing insights and recommend effective campaigns and tests to improve funnel conversions.
- Monitor and optimize key conversion points in the marketing/sales funnel to increase brand awareness and assets under management.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates to email marketing, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization and marketing automation.
- Support other marketing activities as required.
- BA/BS degree with 1+ years working experience, creative experience a plus.
- Highly analytical with an ability to analyze and derive strategy from data.
- Deep understanding of web-related behaviours and trends.
- Excellent writer and communicator (both written and verbal) with ability to sell and convince.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Spreadsheets, Email Marketing platforms, Google Analytics.
- Experience with A/B testing, multivariate testing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and/or other inbound marketing tactics are all assets.
- Previous marketing experience and understanding of the financial sector a plus.
Role: Purpose is looking for an exceptional individual that is prepared to take on multiple responsibilities to help Purpose succeed in its business initiatives. The role will involve the individual working within the corporate finance, tax and fund operations team and supporting as needed the compliance & legal and product teams to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail orientated, and looking to grow with the organization.
Personality: Purpose is looking for a self-starter who can leverage their business and personal experience to make an immediate impact with the firm. The individual must have a strong desire to learn, be able to work independently within a fluid fast-paced work environment and be committed to going above and beyond to help the company succeed.
- 3-5 years of investment industry experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field, plus possess or are actively seeking a professional degree in either accounting or finance (CPA, CFA etc.).
- Experience within the investment fund industry, with a strong knowledge of investment funds tax and accounting standards in Canada as well as corporate tax and accounting standards.
- An understanding of the CRA tax act and experience completing Mutual Fund Trust and Mutual Fund Corp distributions and trust and corporate tax returns.
- Outstanding computer skills and the ability to work with and build financial models.
- A quick learner with the ability to analyze and interpret various data and develop logical solutions.
- Exceptional time management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an outgoing personality.
Overview of some tasks and processes assigned to the role:
- Responsibilities will include ensuring the smooth performance of all Purpose and affiliate products, assisting on the daily, monthly and annual operations of the funds from both a tax and accounting standpoint.
- Completing monthly fund processes including distribution calculations, management fee calculations, oversight of fund expenses, and other monthly management reporting items.
- Work with management on new product concepts and launching new products.
- Developing and automating key tax and accounting oversight models to ensure the success of the company and the funds.
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annual corporate and fund management reporting including participating in board meetings as needed.
- Supporting the teams in the preparation of documents for prospectus filings, renewals, and fund launches.
- Being a key part of the finance team and assisting in the monthly and annual finance procedures for the company as well as the funds.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
For an individual to succeed they must be able to complete their assigned tasks and be flexible enough to assist in any other ongoing initiative within the firm at any time.
Please send Purpose your resume and why you believe you would be a good fit for the organization.
Purpose thanks each individual for their submission but only a limited number of candidates will be interviewed for the position. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly to set up a meeting time.